Dr. Niraj Chawda from Vadodara.
Dr. Minoti S Kale from Coimbatore.
Mr. Dhanaraju Ummidi from Bangalore.
© HeartBeatEcho 2018 - All rights reserved.
Registrations are first-paid, first served. Being a workshop and having limited seats there will be no refunds. However registrations are transferable upto one week before the conference at a fee of 10% of the spot registration fee. The fee paid is valid for only the 2nd Internation conference and cannot be carried for ward to the 3rd conference.
HBE may use your IP address and other non-personally identifiable information to compile website user statistics and administer our website.
Any personal information submitted and collected on the website of HBE will be “processed” and protected for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of offering better services in future by the HBE team. HBE will not disclose this information to third parties for marketing purposes. HBE itself may in line with their terms and conditions use this information to provide/promote marketing information.
By submitting an application form to HBE you are deemed to consent to the use of such Personal Data for the above purposes.
The following terms and conditions apply to the Heart Beat Echo (referred to hereinafter as ‘the HBE’. Changes to these terms and conditions require the written consent of the HBE.
1. Workshops’ / Classes’ / (all other) Payment terms: Cheque, Bank Transfer or online payment via CC Avenue. An application will only be deemed as valid if accompanied by the relevant payment / transfer of the required deposit/full fees as applicable. Fees are non-refundable and assure the applicant of a seat in the workshop Conference. Receipt of application and confirmation of monies paid (fees for workshop/conference) at the time of booking will be confirmed in writing (email / letter) along with details for participation.
2. Written confirmation from the CTC (of an application) confirming that an applicant(s) has gained a place establishes a contract and will be deemed legally binding thereof.
3. Cancellation: Once enrolled it means that a seat is assured and reserved. Cancellation will not be entertained, but transfer of registration to an appropriate candidate will be considered with an accompanying fee of 10% of the spot registration charges.
4. The HBE reserves the right to make changes to timings of the workshops / talks / events. Such changes shall only occur if deemed absolutely necessary due to circumstances out of the HBE's control and no other course of action can be taken.
5. Participants whom engage in HBE activities do so at their own risk and are obligated to inform the HBE and its staff of any existing injuries or medical conditions that can be potentially damaging to the equipment or other participants.
6. The HBE cannot accept liability for loss or damage to belongings of participants and/or visiting persons.
7. Any personal information provided to HBE will be ‘processed’ in accordance with the terms defined in the UK Data Protection Act 1988. Such information shall be for the purposes of administration, research, the provision of performance (public or otherwise in echocardiography). The HBE may use this information for its own marketing purposes. Further, the HBE recognises the need to ensure the welfare and safety of all will take all the necessary steps to ensure any images taken during the event will be used solely for the purposes they are intended and by submitting an application you agree the named applicant(s) may engage in photography and video for the HBE's online and physical promotional/marketing purposes.
8. You agree to abide by any additional restrictions displayed on the company website, as images and text may be updated from time to time. More specifically the HBE website including all materials, is copyrighted and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Accordingly any unauthorised use and/or copying of materials is strictly forbidden. Furthermore this website, its pages, documents and all related information is provided by the HBE and may be used for information purposes only. By using the site or downloading allowable materials you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth above in this notice. If you do not agree to abide by these terms and conditions, do not use this site or download materials from this site. Any such use is unauthorised. By submitting an application form online, to the HBE you are deemed to consent to all the above terms & conditions.
Heartbeat echo is an academic platform which conducts an annual workshop on echocardiography with the sole purpose of imparting knowledge and to spread the use of echocardiography among the medical fraternity. It started activities in 2017 with aim of holding annual workshops on echocardiography. It is based in Bengaluru and the workshop is primarily organized by two leading medical consultants of Bengaluru, Dr Satish Govind, Fortis Hospitals and Dr Sunil Bohra, HOSMAT Hospital in association with two well-known international faculty, Dr Thomas Binder from, University of Vienna, Austria and Dr Natesa Pandian from Hoag Hospital, California, USA. Attendees come from all over India and few from abroad. Echocardiography means ultrasound imaging of the heart which is routinely used in evaluation of patients with known or suspected heart disease. It is an established diagnostic test the world over and in use since more than fifty years. Its constantly changing technology requires established users to update themselves periodically, while new practitioners learn to refine their skills